Noise Control Acoustic Panel Kit to create room kits for a small (10′ x 10′), medium (10′ x 15′) or large (20′ x 20′) rooms.
As a DIY (do it yourself) solution, the square footage of sound absorbing material in each kit is calculated to meet the needs of the room size specified to help lower sound intensity and improve speech intelligibility.
Each panel is wrapped with industry standard Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 acoustically transparent fabric and ships complete with the basic mounting hardware to install direct to the wall.
Noise Control Acoustic Room Kit is a quick and easy solution for a variety of applications including offices, conference rooms, home entertainment, teleconferencing, videoconferencing, broadcast and recording studios, restaurants or anywhere that needs a quick and effortless acoustical solution.
- Three Kits and 84 color choices
- Kits ship in 3-4 business days
- Quick and easy Installation
- Reduces reverberation and echo
- Improves speech intelligibility
- Small Room Kit: Contains (6) 1′ x 4′ x 1″, (4) 2′ x 2′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 100 square feet (10′ x 10′)
- Medium Room Kit: Contains (8) 2′ x 4′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 150 square feet (10′ x 15′)
- Large Room Kit: Contains (8) 2′ x 4′ x 1″, (8) 2′ x 2′ x 1″ panels for a footprint of approximately 400 square feet (20′ x 20′)
- Panel Sizes (nominal): 1′ x 4′, 2′ x 4′, 2′ x 2′
- Actual Panel Sizes:
1′ x 4′: 12″ x 47-1/2″
2′ x 2′: 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″
2′ x 4′: 23-3/4″ x 47-1/2″
- Thickness: 1″
- Core: 6-7 pound per square foot density acoustical substrate
- Fabric Finish: Guilford of Maine FR701 Style 2100 (10 Colors)
- Natural Square Edge
- Mounting options:
- Angled Impaling clips, drywall anchors and screws (Included)
- Mounting with adhesive is optional (Not included)
- Class A Fire Rated
- NRC: 0.85
|Sound Absorption (Hz)|
|NOISE CONTROL||Other Competitors|